If you would like to make a valued donation to Melkbosstrand Neighbourhood Watch, you can this in one of 3 ways
- EFT using the below banking details
- Snapscan using your mobile phone to scan the code on screen
- Zapper using your mobile phone to scan the code on screen
There is no donation too small and every cent is used to keep crime off our streets.
Melkbosstrand Neighbourhood Watch needs your support. Thank you to all who have donated! Please keep the donations coming in.
1- EFT Payment using the below Banking Details:
Melkbos Neighbourhood Watch
FNB Cheque Account
Account no: 62631466994
Century City Branch no: 250655
Reference: (Your Name) & cause that you would like to support (i.e. General NHW)
Donations are one of the main source of income to assist with the upkeep and maintenance of MNHW Operational Equipment, which includes:
Radio communications network servicing and repairs of Handheld Radios, Base stations, Repeater System (As well as the licensing thereof), batteries and antennas – The Radio Communications Network is essential part of ensuring safety and security by having immediate contact with all crime fighting partners in our area – this includes SAPS, Avenue Response Team, ADT and MNHW. When members are out on patrols or on reaction, this is your lifeline in cases of emergency. Torches – As most crime occurs during night time, torches are crucial to assist with search activities. Orange lights & Reflective Vests – visibility of our patrollers are of utmost importance during patrol activities.
There are always better and improved equipment that would/could greatly assist with the functioning of MNHW – suggestions and donations are most welcome.
3 – Snapscan using your Mobile phone:
4 – Zapper using your Mobile phone:
Why donate: There are two main reasons regarding this topic:
- Many people are not in a position to sacrifice any time but understand the importance of the NHW and therefore a donation gives them the satisfaction that they are contributing.
- The NHW cannot function and deliver a service to the community without a cost. Equipment such as radios, torches and warning lights are essential to be effective and therefore funding is required to fulfil these services.